Date(s) - 06/12/2021
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Pennwood Home and Hearth
June 12, 2021
This year’s BBQ Fest is going to be similar to last year’s Fest. We have decided to cancel the BBQ competition again this year, however we still want to use the event as a fundraiser for the Pleasant Gap Fire Company. Pennwood will handle all the cooking this year; brisket, ribs, pulled pork, and wings. For visitors who wish to sample the BBQ we will have you visit the PGFC table to get a wrist band that will allow you to sample the food. While you are at the table we ask that you consider making a small donation to the fire company, a donation is not required however.
We will have special sale prices on both hearth and outdoor products. If you are considering a new Bar-B-Que or outdoor kitchen, this is a must attend event. We will have great pricing on grills and grilling supplies.
We will have grilling demonstrations throughout the day. Stop by to learn some new techniques and sample some delicious food. We will have lots of BBQ sauces and seasonings available to sample as well. Otto’s Pub & Brewery will be onsite with their beer trailer to help raise money for the PGFD.
Pennwood will have limited seating so we recommend that you bring your own chairs to help with social distancing.
Schedule of Events:
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Breakfast and Demo’s on the Louisiana Grill with Todd Burns
- 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Flat top griddle cooking on Camp Chef, EVO, and LeBol
- 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Smokin’ Brothers pellet grill demo
- 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Village Eatinghouse – Sample and chicken thighs on the Camp Chef pellet grill and griddle
- 10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Louisiana Grills demo with Todd Burns – variety of smoked and grilled food
- 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Primo Grills demo with Walter Carroll – variety of smoked and grilled food
- 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Rony Lopez of Rony’s Place will be cooking pizzas on the Big Green Egg
- 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. PK Grills demo
- 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Music by Kids at Heart band presented by Pinehurst Custom Homes
- 11:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Ribs on the Gateway Drum Smoker by Pennwood’s Smoke Chasers BBQ team members (Mark & Justin Niessner)
- 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Pulled pork and slow smoked brisket.
Here are some of the BBQ sales that will be going on June 12th:
- 10% off All BBQ seasonings and accessories
- Purchase any grill, smoker, or fire pit and you earn Woody Cash*:
- Spend $450 – $999, get $50 Woody Cash*(Good for future purchase by 9/1/2021)
- Spend $1000 & up, get $100 Woody Cash*(Good for future purchase by 9/1/2021)
- Plus many more offers…
We would like to thank all of our sponsors:
Goot Essa Cheese